RV PARK, Leisure Days – RV Center
Please note that reservations will be taken starting in spring.
You may send your coordinates to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be among the first to be informed when the time comes to make your reservations for 2018.
The biggest RV park at a festival in Quebec, with more than 1000 spots!
The Festival’s RV park opens on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 to give you a chance to come and (re)discover our magnificent Outaouais region and its many cultural and outdoor attractions.
• More than 380 kilometres of bike paths
• A variety of historical sites
• The biggest cave in the Canadian Shield
• The Parcours Outaouais Gourmet Way
To learn more about the different activities in the region, you can visit the Outaouais Tourism website.
For city lovers
• Terraces, shows, museums, gastronomic experiences and much more!
Why reserve now?
• To make sure that you get a spot
• To save on the regular price
• To rest easy
Related information and reservations:
Development Officer, Domaine des caravaniers Leisure Days RV Centre
819-243-2331, extension 1-8-1