From August 29th to September 2nd 2024
The Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival encourages harmonious interactions on its social media. While everyone is encouraged to participate, certain behaviours are expected:
- Do not share personal information about any other user, individual or employee.
- Do not attack or insult any other user, individual or employee.
- Do not make discriminatory, defamatory or sexist comments.
- Do not make political comments or comments that are derogatory or offensive to the Mayor, Municipal Councillors, the City of Gatineau or any employee.
- Do not make comments that incite racial, religious, ethnic or other types of discrimination.
- Do not use vulgar language or profanities.
- Do not promote or do anything to discredit a political party or its representatives.
- Do not repeatedly post the same comment, spam or advertisement in any form.
Comments must be relevant and related to the content of the publications.
The Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival is not responsible for the comments and opinions of users.
The Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival moderates all comments shared on its social media to ensure constructive and respectful interaction.
The Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival constantly monitors its social media and responds promptly to comments made in its publications. Since it is sometimes necessary to check with other departments, a delay in response may be expected.
These rules of online conduct are subject to change at any time and without notice.